- Display device
- Full HD D-ILA device
- Panel size
- 0.7 inch x 3 (16:9)
- 1,920 x 1,080 pixels
- X2 motorized zoom/focus lens
- Projection size
- 60 inches to 200 inches
- Lens shift function
- +/-80% vertical and +/-34% horizontal
- Light source lamp
- 200-watt ultra high-pressure mercury lamp
- Light output
- 600 lm
- Contrast Ratio
- Native: 30,000:1 (Device 40,000:1)
- Video input signals
- 480i/p, 576i/p, 720p 60/50, 1080i 60/50, 1080p 60/50/24, NTSC/NTSC4.43/PAL/ PAL-M/ PAL-N/ SECAM
- Video input terminals (back panel)
- 2 (ver. 1.3) can also be used as PC input
- 1 (3 RCA) can also be used as an RGB terminal.
- 1 (mini DIN 4 pin)
- 1 (1RCA terminal)
- Control terminals
- 1 (D-sub 9-pin)
- Noise level
- 24dB (in normal mode)
- Power consumption
- 280 watts (2.7 watts in stand-by)
- Dimensions: W x H x D, mm
- 455 x 172.5 x 418.5mm (without extrusions)
- Weight, kg
How to use footnotes
Look in the specifications table for a number enclosed in brackets.
Then search the footnotes for the same number enclosed in brackets.
The footnote with the same number in brackets provides additional information regarding the details in the specification table.
The footnote does not apply to any line in the table that does not contain a bracketed number.
| 1920 x 1080 (in 3D mode)
 Measurement, measuring conditions, and method of notation comply with ISO 21118.